What is Chartered Environmentalist?
Routes to becoming a CEnv
- Complete the process at your own speed
- Support from the IES through the mentoring scheme
CEnv workshop route
- Complete the full process quickly
- Tailored advice on completing the report
- Gives confidence ahead of the interview
- Further support available through the Mentoring Scheme
Fees include registration and subscriptions until the end of the calendar year. Reductions are available for unemployed Members. Contact us for further details.
Next available workshops
Be matched with a CEnv in your field to receive tailored feedback on your report, and advice on performance in the Professional Review Interview.